Supply Planning Analyst
Watsonville CA USA
JOB SUMMARY: In the role of Supply Planning Analyst, you will be supporting Supply Managers and Regional Production teams with the creation of our 5 year supply plan. The Supply Planning Analyst provides analysis to quantify how our supply strategies affect; consumer delight, customer demand, and the financial health of the Enterprise (Driscoll’s and it’s Growers). Another important component of this role is to work cross functionally with our nurseries, regional operations, and other Driscoll’s departments to develop operating plans.
• BS degree in Business, Finance, Agriculture or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience required, an MBA/Masters is preferred.
• Extensive experience with MS Office products, especially Excel, as well as databases, business intelligence and business modeling tools.
• Excellent mathematical, statistical and analytical skills.
• Excellent English verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
• Team player. Must possess the ability and experience to successfully build strong relationships and earn the trust/respect of others.
• Bilingual; English/Spanish communication skills desired.
• Process improvement experience is a plus.
• Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally required (Estimated up to 10%).
? California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program are also required.
? A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions are also required.
1. Develop, update and maintain production planning models.
2. Assist in the development of business cases, supply strategies, measures and action items.
3. Organize, compile and archive critical plan data and documents.
4. Stay engaged in current issues. Support the Supply Managers and Regional Production teams in decision making as plans continue to evolve/change.
5. Track plan/execution performance to budget and plan.
6. Challenge the status quo: work tactfully, both internally and cross-functionally, to identify opportunities for improvement.
7. Conduct and perform research around innovations in technology and best practices in planning methodology.
8. Consult/inform the rest of the organization about our plans, and assure good hand-offs and communication.
9. As assigned, assist in analysis related to business model changes.
10. Train others to use the production tools.
11. Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
12. Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
13. Other duties as assigned
14. This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.