Treasury Analyst I
Watsonville CA USA
Key responsibilities will be to assist with liquidity risk management, cash management, and administering day to day banking relationships. Primary project lead and contact for treasury workstation system (Kyriba) on a global basis, includes research, implementation and on-going support for system. Assist in updating daily cash flow and cash forecasting models, prepare management reports, and analyze borrowing and investment alternatives. Manage and report out on capital investment projects and forecasts for the company, dealing directly with cost center managers. Execute daily treasury operations activities for global cash management and short-term investments. Manage opening and closing of bank accounts both domestically and internationally. Research and solve banking related issues such as returned payments. Assist in tracking debt management and debt capacity modeling. Analyze and recommend foreign exchange hedging solutions. Perform financial risk management analysis for interest rate and foreign exchange exposures on a company wide basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics required.
• 1-3 years previous experience in similar role
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and well as outside financial institutions.
• Strong analytical skills for interpreting trends.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Word at an intermediate level, PowerPoint and Excel at expert level.
• Understanding of treasury workstation/system set-up and 1 yr minimum experience with treasury workstation (Kyriba) a plus.
• Domestic and international travel, approximately 10%
• California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program required.
• A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions required.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency preferred.
1. Daily cash reporting, including daily reconciliation with forecasted categories. Fix rejected translations/bad bank files; compile and organize daily data files.
2. Cash Forecasting
3. Covenants/Debt/Analysis/Compliance presented to banking institutions on a quarterly basis.
4. Debt schedules, including monthly updates
5. Electronic payments (initiate wires, ACH’s for international and taxes)
6. Foreign exchange analysis, including ad hoc analysis of exposures and contract pricing comparisons.
7. Banking (fees and inquiries to banks)
8. Treasury Management system implementation (currently configuring and training) and administration.
9. Treasury Management system administration and operational management
10. Capital expenditures, working with the cost center manager responsible for:
a. Templates, forms and instructions
b. Processing, organization and tracking
c. Review requests for accuracy, completeness
d. Financial analysis support
e. Forecast on a monthly basis
11. KRA Scorecard, including operational excellence and financial success.
12. Training and supervision of Treasury intern
13. Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
14. Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
15. Other duties as assigned
16. This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.